Compile error
Author Message
 Compile error

I have been working on a game for a long time now.  Suddenly when I
try to compile it I get an error:  memory overflow error!

The game is about 72 Kb in size and plays MIDI files (QMIDI.bas).  I
never had a problem compiling the game before.  I compiled it in its
incomplete stages and there was no problem.  I don't know what I
added to it to make it do this.  It runs in QB4.5 but will not
compile.

If anyone could tell me how I may be able to fix this please e-mail
me.

--
Benjamin

"No man is wise enough nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited
power"

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

2. Compile error: Automation error

3. Compile Error : Automation Error

4. Error message: Compile error in hidden module

5. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

6. VB6 - Compile error: error in loading dll

7. Compile Error

8. Compile error on Right() function???

9. MS VB Compile Error

10. Compile Error

11. COMPILE ERROR - AT SPLITED MDB

12. Conversion compile errors (John Vinson)