******Need OLD BASIC (BASICA?) for current DOS (6.2)
Author Message
 ******Need OLD BASIC (BASICA?) for current DOS (6.2)

Help me!

I have an old program I wrote in BASIC (not QBASIC) several years ago on
my PC and I can get any version to run with my current machine. I now have
a Pentium 75 and can not get basic to run. On a friend's machine, I even
made a boot disk from his DOS, with BASIC, and my program. Loaded
everything off his computer and it all worked fine there. But when I boot
the disk on my machine, DOS loads fine, but get a blank screen when I try
to go to Basic.

Can anyone help me. Possibly supply a disk that should run, or files of
BASIC that will run with my DOS?

Anything would be appreciated!

Please e-mail me at the below e-mail address as I don't monitor this sight
often.

Cord G. Coslor

Mon, 10 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

2. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

3. Advice needed about Codebase 6.2 and Vu\isual Basic 5

4. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

5. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

6. OT : DOS 6.20 QBasic, GW-Basic - syntax semantics query

7. Visual Basic 5.0 and Extra 6.2 Attachmate Object for 95/NT

8. Need advice about Codebase 6.2 and VB 5.0

9. Visual Basic (Old DOS version 1.0 !!!)

10. Need old DOS program

11. Old BASICA Stuff

12. OLD BASICA Stuff