Universal Serial Bus interface programming
Author Message
 Universal Serial Bus interface programming

Does anyone have any experience programming in BASIC
(any form) for the new serial interface "Universal Serial Bus"
which is appearing on all new PCs?
How does one communicate with it; what are the register addresses
and where is there any documentation??
Any info would be appreciated, either here or to my email address.
cheers,
{*filter*}
--

dept of anaesthesia, city hospital, nottingham, UK

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

2. Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

3. Qbasic programming and HP53131A Universal Counter question

4. Vbasic programming and HP53131A Universal Counter question

5. Audio Programming and Serial Port programming advice needed.

6. Control of Serial Interface by VBA

7. VBA interface to serial RS232 port

8. Serial Interface

9. REQ: Serial Port Interface

10. detecting non-working serial interface

11. serial interfacing

12. SERIAL PORT INTERFACE