It takes two...
Author Message
 It takes two...

I've decide  to take Double Jepeordy and write up a multiplayer
game over the modem....

        FIRST THING ... Can you help?
Do you have any source code that I can study to learn from?

        SECOND THING ... Can you test?
Do you live in Modesto, CA (Fat change, but hey) and would like to help
me test it?

| | | / | |  ____|  |   \  | |  |   \  | | | |
| | |/ /  | |____   | |\ \ | |  | |\ \ | | | |_     OK, I'm 14! there,
| |   /   |  ____|  | | \ \| |  | | \ \| | | | |    I said it! You
| |   \   | |____   | |  \ | |  | |  \ | | | | |    happy?
| | |\ \  |      |  | |   \  |  | |   \  | | | |
| |_| \_| |______|  |_|    \_|  |_|    \_| | | |     _________________

 |___________________________________________| |     /|\         /|\
   |___________________________________________|      |           |
     *Sorry, Screen 12 is reserved for |MEN|*         |           |

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dialog takes two ESCs to cancel

2. HTTPS POST takes two long

3. Open Two Database with Two System.Mda and Two different User Names and Password

4. Two or more than two attachments

5. Two tables, two databases

6. How to calculate the difference between two dates (time elapsed between two program starts)

7. TWO PROJECTS, TWO EXE'S, ONE INSTALL???

8. Connecting two processes or two VB programs

9. Pressing a key produce two events in two different forms

10. Two Winsocks on two adapters on one machine?

11. Linking two Access tables in two databases

12. Charts with two values and two reaction