Needed text box for text written from write to left
Author Message
 Needed text box for text written from write to left

Hi !!!
I'm looking for text box VBX that allow writing text from write to left using
multi line property.
The VBX coming with VB 3.0 professional version crashes my VB environment
wenever I use it with multu line property set to true and text alignment set
to adjusted right.

Please help me !!!

        Ronen

Wed, 18 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. passing variables from a text box to a document.write text box

2. Need way to write text to a pic box

3. How to write protect the text box or richText box in Vb5.0

4. Writing comma delimited text files using double quotes - Write Statement

5. Reading from a text file and writing toa text file from Vis Bas 6.0

6. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

7. text.text write and read

8. Write RTF-Text into a Text-Column with ADO-Connection

9. using check boxes to trigger macro to write text

10. NEWBIE: Rich Text Box and writing to the next line

11. Writing to multi-line text box

12. Text box: read only/read write, how?