To all C lunatics
Author Message
 To all C lunatics

Quote:

> C is 20 times better than basic.  Basic is extreamly limmited.

Man, at least when I started that C vs. Basic flame war awhile back, I
posted some reasons for my opinion.  Are you just wanting to be
argumentive?

Jordan "Laughs Alot" Ellis

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN

Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 To all C lunatics

Quote:
> C:\DOS
> C:\DOS\RUN
> RUN\DOS\RUN

How about
C:\Windows\run
C:\Windows\Crash
c:\me\del\win
c:\me\use\os2

--
Joe Drew
Anti-American extraordinare and QB programmer

Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CJ3 - Mad Reverend or Lunatic Scientist?

2. Another CS-Realizer question

3. good VB website(s) for high school CS teacher??

4. CS-RCS with VB6

5. ANNOUNCE: CS-RCS Version 1.2

6. Announce: CS-RCS Version 1.1

7. Is VBPJ's HR program available on CS?

8. ANN: CS-RCS version 2.5 Released! (including DevStudio integartion)

9. GWBASIC - INPUT/ OPEN "COM1:600,N,8,2,RS,CS,DS,CD" as #1

10. Any way to prevent CR from auto-generating .cs file in VS.NET?