QB 4.5 Call Absolute Prob
Author Message
 QB 4.5 Call Absolute Prob

regarding: QB 4.5 Call Absolute Problem

JD> When I try to RUN a program that includes a CALL ABSOLUTE or CALL INTERRUPT
JD> I get a "Subprogram not defined" error.  Is there a library I'm not loading
JD> or something?  I'm starting QB with "QB" only.

You need to start QB with /L switch. This will load the default library
qb.qlb. Make sure your paths are good in the options menu, and if you
like you can look into setting environment variables as to the location
of your INCLUDE files and Libraries.

pat DOT pridgen AT svis DOT org

*SignIt 2.x #001*
---
 t SPEED 2.00 #2289 t It's a scary feeling when you see B8 00 4C CD 21 and kn

This message was processed by Software Valley Information System

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. QB 4.5 and CALL ABSOLUTE

2. QB 4.5 Call Absolute Problem

3. Calling .asm from QB 4.5 and sending text-strings

4. CALL ABSOLETE() DOESN"T WORK IN QB 4.5

5. CALLING A QB 4.5 PROGRAM by phone?...

6. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

7. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

8. Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

9. Crystal Reports 4.5 printing prob.

10. QB 4.5: reading 16 bit from a port

11. QB 4.5 - Expression too complex

12. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs