Powerbasic licensed software WANTED
Author Message
 Powerbasic licensed software WANTED

Quote:
>If anyone is interested in selling me his/her copy of powerbasic 3.x,
>please e-mail your price.

And if it's 3.2 (or perhaps 3.1) please mail as well ;)

Excelsior
---
"According to the UN, 324 people were killed in 1994 in Sarajevo.
Per capita, this is comparable with some US cities and less than
Washington DC" -- Charles G. Boyd, US airforce.

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~excel>

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Powerbasic licensed software WANTED

Quote:
> >If anyone is interested in selling me his/her copy of Powerbasic 3.x,
> >please e-mail your price.

> And if it's 3.2 (or perhaps 3.1) please mail as well ;)

You can order a copy of PowerBASIC direct from PowerBASIC, Inc. for only
$119.  For more information, see out Web page at http://www.powerbasic.com.

--Dave

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Powerbasic licensed software WANTED

Quote:

>> >If anyone is interested in selling me his/her copy of Powerbasic 3.x,
>> >please e-mail your price.

>> And if it's 3.2 (or perhaps 3.1) please mail as well ;)

>You can order a copy of PowerBASIC direct from PowerBASIC, Inc. for only
>$119.  For more information, see out Web page at http://www.powerbasic.
com.

>--Dave

Dave,
          Good to see you back in the news group.  I just ordered a copy
of PB/DLL.  I was amazed to find the people at PB working on a Sunday.
     Like many other programmers I am sure, I have been converting some
of my DOS BASIC programs to run under Visual Basic.  The print routines
have been a nightmare.  If PB/DLL uses the the PB compiler's syntax it
will make my life much easier.
-

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. License for free vb software wanted.

2. Software licenses of installed software

3. powerbasic 2.1 books wanted

4. WANTED PowerBasic 3.5 or VB For DOS

5. PowerBasic site wanted!!

6. PowerBasic Information wanted

7. PowerBasic Information wanted

8. Wanted PowerBasic Programmer-NJ

9. Licensing, registration of software

10. Software, licensing

11. Need Advice: License My Software for Resale

12. Good license control software?