I have a very simple question.....
Author Message
 I have a very simple question.....

When having RND in a loop without having any time breaks, does it
hurt QBasic at all? I know it hasn't for me, but does anyone
know of a program stopping, for any computer with QBasic, because
the random generator is working too fast?
During my BASIC classes, they never told me this.

-Kenneth Green (Yes I feel embarrassed!)

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 I have a very simple question.....

Quote:

>When having RND in a loop without having any time breaks, does it
>hurt QBasic at all? I know it hasn't for me, but does anyone
>know of a program stopping, for any computer with QBasic, because
>the random generator is working too fast?
>During my BASIC classes, they never told me this.

>-Kenneth Green (Yes I feel embarrassed!)

Qbasic might just feel useless and abandonned if you only let it generate
random numbers, but apart from the psychological damage, everything should be
fine ;-)

Robert

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

2. Having trouble with simple COLLECTION

3. Having problems with SIMPLE query in VB 6 and Access XP, Please Help

4. STILL Having trouble with simple COLLECTION

5. simple question...what was the source code for this simple custom action (rules wizard)

6. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

7. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

8. SIMPLE QUESTION, please SIMPLE ANSWER

9. Simple controls and a very simple question

10. SIMPLE SIMPLE ListView Question. Please help

11. Simple Question...simple answer???

12. VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question