Qbasic Graphix
Author Message
 Qbasic Graphix

Can anyone tell me where i can find a good (wysiwyg) program
(in QB) to develop nic graphix??
Thanx

Mon, 22 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic Graphix

cant help you.
please explain what graphix are.
did you mean graphics?
if so then say it and lose the idiot slang.

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me where i can find a good (wysiwyg) program
> (in QB) to develop nic graphix??
> Thanx

Mon, 22 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic Graphix

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me where i can find a good (wysiwyg) program
> (in QB) to develop nic graphix??
> Thanx

Setdraw at my site can be used to create tile or spritesets and the
like.

--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/7784

Mon, 22 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic Graphix

: Can anyone tell me where i can find a good (wysiwyg) program
: (in QB) to develop nic graphix??
: Thanx

I'm affraid you question is somewhat unclear.  Are you looking for
some canned routines that'll provide for some fancy pixel plotting, or
just a paint program that's written in QB?

If what you're looking for is simply a paint program then I can recommend
lots of different ones, not necessarly written in QB.

As for canned routines, most of the stuff I find on the topic of computer
graphics is mostly written in C. :-(  Oh with exception to a nice little
article I found on the topic of bezier curves and b-splines, which appeard
in a back issue of BYTE magazine.  The source is in the old line numberd
style with "gotos" and all. :-)  I'm sure it could be modified for modern,
non-line oriented BASICs, fairly easily though.

Later...

Wed, 24 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphix

2. VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?

3. Graphix

4. basic graphix programming:e-mail list

5. basic graphix programming:e-mail list

6. graphix API

7. QBasic Homepage With All Cool QBasic Goodies

8. QBASIC Challenge, QBASIC Webpage, Questions, Etc.

9. Qbasic 4.5 vs Qbasic 7.1PDS

10. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

11. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic

12. making changes to a tif file and saving as new tif file? (graphix)