Looking for the file MSVBVM60.DLL
Author Message
 Looking for the file MSVBVM60.DLL

An application couldn't run becuase this DLL is not in my operating system
(WIN98 which has only MSVBVM50.DLL).  I guess that the missing DLL
is sort of "run time" DLL needed to run some BASIC applications.

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 22:20:08 GMT
 Looking for the file MSVBVM60.DLL
You need the VB 6.0 runtime files. You can get the files you need here:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q290/8/87.ASP

B-Mann

Quote:
> An application couldn't run becuase this DLL is not in my operating system
> (WIN98 which has only MSVBVM50.DLL).  I guess that the missing DLL
> is sort of "run time" DLL needed to run some BASIC applications.

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:19:07 GMT
 Looking for the file MSVBVM60.DLL

Quote:
> An application couldn't run becuase this DLL is not in my operating system
> (WIN98 which has only MSVBVM50.DLL).  I guess that the missing DLL
> is sort of "run time" DLL needed to run some BASIC applications.

http://www.milori.com/developer/runtimes/

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:46:09 GMT

1. msvbvm60.dll Runtime files etc

2. Required MSVBVM60.DLL file

3. MSVBVM60.DLL and DLL Hell

4. Error in VBA6.DLL\MSVBVM60.DLL, please reboot and try again

5. Illegal operation (MSRD2X35.DLL and MSVBVM60.DLL)

6. msvbvm60.dll page fault at 00178:660ee981 and overflow memory

7. Help with msvbvm60.dll

8. exception C0000006H in module MSVBVM60.dll

9. Page Fault in MSVBVM60.DLL (reposted)

10. Page Fault in MSVBVM60.DLL

11. invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

12. Putting Msvbvm60.dll onto a CD