MDI Form and authoshowchildren
Author Message
 MDI Form and authoshowchildren

Hi there,

I have an MDI application in which I would like to offer the user the choice of
shell.

I understand that even when the autoshowchildren property is set to false, the
child form will still be loaded if the form is referenced on the MDIform load.
 I have been playing with this and no matter what I do I can not stop the child
form from loading.

I have commented out every line in the MDIform load and the child still loads!
 Can anyone point in a direction that might me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

3. Non-MDI form to MDI form

4. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

5. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

6. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

7. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

8. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

9. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0

10. Q:non-MDI form to update MDI form

11. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

12. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL