QuickBasic (4.0/4.5) Problem (Real Mess)
Author Message
 QuickBasic (4.0/4.5) Problem (Real Mess)

Hi There all I need an expert, not even the guys at Microsoft
could help me with this problem.  I have a set of QuickBasic
4.0 programs, I have two files (I recieved them from someone
else long since departed), that are susposed to be source
listings, but one I can read with my Quick Basic and the other
I cannot.  It appears to be ( just an ugly guess mind you) that
it was saved in the QuickBasic format, I have tried saving the
other that way and they look alike.  But the one file WILL NOT
load into QuickBasic 4.0, 4.5, 3.0, qbasic, gwbasic, or any other
text processing system I can have available.  Querying the file
it says it's a binary source file, as does the other once saved
but I can't get the darn thing to load.  I would do (almost)
anything to get some advise or suggestions from the expert on
any of this stuff.

Many Thanks in advance to anyone for the challenge

William Morris

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Difference between QuickBasic 4.0 & 4.5

2. Problems with QuickBasic 4.5

3. QuickBasic 4.5 app need to convert to VB.net

4. Arrays with a TYPE in quickbasic 4.5

5. Including a parameter with the RUN statement in QuickBasic 4.5

6. QuickBASIC 4.5 under Windows XP

7. Running QuickBASIC 4.5 on Windows XP

8. Freeing up memory in QuickBasic 4.5

9. QuickBasic 4.5 Available

10. QuickBASIC 4.5 Compiler QB4.5 that is.

11. QuickBASIC 4.5 and File Transfer SubProgram

12. QuickBasic 4.5 & Serial Port under Win9x