SheerPower 4GL V3.4 Beyond BASIC
Author Message
 SheerPower 4GL V3.4 Beyond BASIC

For Immediate Release
                                                                                July 7, 2003

TOUCH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. RELEASES SHEERPOWER 4GL -- BEYOND BASIC
AND IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

        SAN DIEGO -- SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC  is a full development
language, but shares many advantages with popular scripting languages
-- such as ultra-fast development speeds and ease of learning the
language. SheerPower can be used to write programs of any size, from
simple web-enabled programs to vast database applications.

        You'll love the price.  SheerPower 4GL is 100% free!  And, you'll be
impressed with your ability to write {*filter*} applications in a snap!

        "The SheerPower? 4GL website says that SheerPower? 4GL is beyond
BASIC, and that's quite accurate," said Taran Rampersad, professional
software developer and author of  Extreme Programming.  "It's as
intuitive as BASIC even without the manual. At times I thought I was
looking at well-documented BASIC code, or C code, and sometimes both."
***
        Join thousands of others and download SheerPower 4GL today at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ -- the download is 100% free.

        Touch Technologies, Inc. (TTI), is a software research and
development company based out of San Diego.  Founded in 1982, TTI
specializes in system utilities and custom application development for
the OpenVMS and Windows NT marketplace. With a proven history of
unparalleled excellence, TTI also offers high-level consulting and
product sales worldwide.  TTI's high-end software is currently in use
by the majority of today's Fortune 1000 companies.  Already holding a
number of United States patents, TTI continues to push the limits of
technology with its cutting-edge software solutions.

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 05:28:57 GMT
 SheerPower 4GL V3.4 Beyond BASIC
Well Christina,

I've downloaded SheerPower 4GL... It seems to work. I could not download
the documentation (Maybe because of a problem with the brand new Acrobat
Reader 6.0).

You say it's free of charge. If you go to the Help-Enter License
Information, you get a window saying that the license expires on
September 15,2003.

Is SP4GL really free ? Won't I have to pay royalties after that
expiration date ? Or can I order a "private" license that will cancel
the expiration date limit ?

Thank's

Yves

Christina a crit:

Quote:
> For Immediate Release
>                                                                            July 7, 2003

> TOUCH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. RELEASES SHEERPOWER 4GL -- BEYOND BASIC
> AND IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

>    SAN DIEGO -- SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC  is a full development
> language, but shares many advantages with popular scripting languages
> -- such as ultra-fast development speeds and ease of learning the
> language. SheerPower can be used to write programs of any size, from
> simple web-enabled programs to vast database applications.

>    You'll love the price.  SheerPower 4GL is 100% free!  And, you'll be
> impressed with your ability to write {*filter*} applications in a snap!

>    "The SheerPower? 4GL website says that SheerPower? 4GL is beyond
> BASIC, and that's quite accurate," said Taran Rampersad, professional
> software developer and author of  Extreme Programming.  "It's as
> intuitive as BASIC even without the manual. At times I thought I was
> looking at well-documented BASIC code, or C code, and sometimes both."
> ***
>    Join thousands of others and download SheerPower 4GL today at
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ -- the download is 100% free.

>    Touch Technologies, Inc. (TTI), is a software research and
> development company based out of San Diego.  Founded in 1982, TTI
> specializes in system utilities and custom application development for
> the OpenVMS and Windows NT marketplace. With a proven history of
> unparalleled excellence, TTI also offers high-level consulting and
> product sales worldwide.  TTI's high-end software is currently in use
> by the majority of today's Fortune 1000 companies.  Already holding a
> number of United States patents, TTI continues to push the limits of
> technology with its cutting-edge software solutions.

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:43:05 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

2. Migrating from Forms V3.0 to Visual Basic V3.0/V4.0/V5.0

3. SheerPower, new free basic

4. Visual Basic and Informix 4GL Opportunities

5. Looking for Basic Xref program for IBM Basic V3.00A

6. V3 - translates D3/PICK Basic into Visual Basic

7. Feedback wanted!! First Public Release of SheerPower 4GL-----AND IT IS FREE!!!!!!!

8. Visual BASIC going beyond its mandate

9. Liberty BASIC v3.03 released!

10. Liberty BASIC v3.02 released!

11. Liberty BASIC v3.01 released!

12. Liberty BASIC v3.0 is released!