Help-Picture files in Qbasic & animation
Author Message
 Help-Picture files in Qbasic & animation

Hello,

I need help about loading,saving and displaying Image files of the
following formats: PCX BMP GIF etc.

Programs about animation will be helpful too.

Thanking you in advance,

Lior Zur.

Sun, 31 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help-Picture files in Qbasic & animation
     Check out alt.lang.basic.  You can use my PCX file loader by going
to the 'Whoops!  My PCX example is bugged! - Sensarn' article.

Sun, 31 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Animation & Resource Files

2. Resource Files & Animation

3. Qbasic animation

4. 14yrold wanting to get started in Qbasic Animation

5. Quick/QBasic animation question

6. Qbasic Animation

7. Quick/QBasic animation question

8. animation with qbasic

9. Animation in Qbasic 4.5

10. Animation in QBASIC

11. Directories & File Loading in QBASIC

12. I need help with Qbasic & Turbobasic