Game Programmers Wanted
Author Message
 Game Programmers Wanted

Hello all!  I am looking for a few powerbasic/QBasic programmer out
there that might be interested in writing a game or two with me.  I'd
like to form a group, but at this point I'm looking for anyone other
than myself to share the workload with!  I don't really know what the
long-term goals would be, whether we'd be doing it just for fun or
trying to sell stuff later, I'm not sure.  If anyone is interested,

possible.  Thanks!

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB game programmer wanted.

2. Programmers wanted for soccer game

3. Programmers wanted for soccer game

4. Experienced Game Programmer Looking for Assistance with 2.5D Game

5. Wanted: Visual C/Basic programmer wanted!

6. Help Me: Memotech MTX Games Wanted

7. Testers WANTED for game !!

8. HELP! WANTED: MoonLander Game

9. 8 x 8 grid (for chess game) wanted.

10. WANTED: Tilebased or 2d game engine

11. WANTED VB5.0 Pro and Internet Game!

12. 2D Sprite Artist Wanted For A Few Shareware-Freeware-Games