Just Little proggie for USRobotics Sportster/Courier Voice modems
Author Message
 Just Little proggie for USRobotics Sportster/Courier Voice modems

Hello ALL,
Here is a little basic program, that generate tone signals
with the USR Sportster Voice modems. If you have this one,
please, test it. I know, it is very simple, but I need comments!

NOTE: You need change the COM port number in OPEN COM
           statement for your modem.

Andrew.

begin 600 Beeptone.bas
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Little Proggie for USRobotics Sportster Voice modems

2. Voice Programmierung mit Modem USR Sportster Voice 33.6

3. I have problems to connect and disconnect to a USRobotics modem

4. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

5. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

6. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

7. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

8. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

9. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

10. Voice Mail - Programming a Voice modem

11. ANN: Modem Tools OCXs for Voice Modem Control

12. ANN: Modem Tools OCXs for Voice Modem Control