Can you help a 16 yr old Wanting to learn VB 4
Author Message
 Can you help a 16 yr old Wanting to learn VB 4

Hi My name Is Kevin and i want to learn VB 4 ...
But i have no Ideas where to start.
If anyone can help me please feel free to email me with ant ideas
suggestions or comments. (EX. Books,Videos,... ect.)

Thanks

Good Day

Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help wanted: How to run 16-bit VB Internet app under Win95

2. Teaching a 9 yr old QBasic

3. Fathers question about 11 yr old programmer son...

4. 16 year old looking for VB college course, UK

5. Old VB dog learning new tricks...Closing windows/ending app

6. Want old VB compiler to learn on.

7. C-Reports 16 bit and VB 40 16 Help needed - REPOST

8. wanted: old ms vb sample project

9. Wanting to learn VB 6?

10. Wanting to learn VB...

11. Anyone wants to learn VB