Basix Fanzine - Issue 15
Author Message
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15

Issue 14 recently came out. I am cuurently putting together an issue 15.
Please send me in your submissions, articles, questions, comments, etc

Thanks,

David Groulx
Editor of the Basix Fanzine
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15
My Webtv can't read ZIP files.  I was very interested in your issues and I
read all the text ones but the html ones are in ZIP format instead of actual
HTML.  Please either make a text version of the new issues or make actual
html versions.  Thanks you.

Quote:

--

Happy Programming!!!
Qbasic 1.1, as basic as it is (pun intended), still lives!!

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15
Why do you have WebTV? If you have no PC, theres and excuse...

I thinkk You can read online at come.to/basix

--
"640K of Ram is all anyone could ever need" - Bill Gates

ICQ: 24444579

Quote:

>My Webtv can't read ZIP files. I was very interested in your issues and I
>read all the text ones but the html ones are in ZIP format instead of
actual
>HTML.  Please either make a text version of the new issues or make actual
>html versions. Thanks you.

>> Issue 14 recently came out. I am cuurently putting together an issue 15.
>> Please send me in your submissions, articles, questions, comments, etc

>> Thanks,

>> David Groulx
>> Editor of the Basix Fanzine
>> http://members.tripod.com/clarinette/main.html

>--

>Happy Programming!!!
>Qbasic 1.1, as basic as it is (pun intended), still lives!!

>---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15
I own a webtv because is a cheap way to connect to the internet.

I do own a PC but I don't use it for internet purposes (that's what the Webtv
is for), I only use my PC for Programming.

Do you think you'll take my suggestions into consideration?

Quote:
> >> Please send me in your submissions, articles, questions, comments, etc

P.S. You said that you would like some suggestions so this is MY suggestion.

Quote:
> Why do you have WebTV? If you have no PC, theres and excuse...

> I thinkk You can read online at come.to/basix

> --
> "640K of Ram is all anyone could ever need" - Bill Gates

> ICQ: 24444579

> >My Webtv can't read ZIP files. I was very interested in your issues and I
> >read all the text ones but the html ones are in ZIP format instead of
> actual
> >HTML.  Please either make a text version of the new issues or make actual
> >html versions. Thanks you.

> >> Issue 14 recently came out. I am cuurently putting together an issue 15.
> >> Please send me in your submissions, articles, questions, comments, etc

> >> Thanks,

> >> David Groulx
> >> Editor of the Basix Fanzine
> >> http://members.tripod.com/clarinette/main.html

> >--

> >Happy Programming!!!
> >Qbasic 1.1, as basic as it is (pun intended), still lives!!

> >--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
> >---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---

--

Happy Programming!!!
Qbasic 1.1, as basic as it is (pun intended), still lives!!

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15

Quote:
>I own a webtv because is a cheap way to connect to the internet.

You can get modems for 40 nowadays, and The cheapest WebTV I've seen was
50, and you needed to connect to their ISP with a monthly charge. Cheap?

Quote:
>I do own a PC but I don't use it for internet purposes (that's what the
Webtv
>is for), I only use my PC for Programming.

Same here, but {*filter*} and work too

Quote:
>Do you think you'll take my suggestions into consideration?

Yes... But I'm not him

Quote:
>P.S. You said that you would like some suggestions so this is MY

suggestion.

What is?

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Basix Fanzine - Issue 15

Quote:
> >I own a webtv because is a cheap way to connect to the internet.

> You can get modems for 40 nowadays, and The cheapest WebTV I've seen was
> 50, and you needed to connect to their ISP with a monthly charge. Cheap?

How about the fact that I can sit on my couch with my wireless keyboard
surfing the net on my 20 inch TV.

Quote:
> >I do own a PC but I don't use it for internet purposes (that's what the
> Webtv
> >is for), I only use my PC for Programming.

> Same here, but {*filter*} and work too

Well I have a Nintendo 64 and Playstation for my at-home {*filter*} needs (also a
Game Boy pocket).

Quote:
> >Do you think you'll take my suggestions into consideration?

> Yes... But I'm not him

> >P.S. You said that you would like some suggestions so this is MY suggestion.

> What is?

If you had read my first post to this thread you would know what the
suggestion is.

I'm not in any way flaming this thread, I'm just clearing up a few things.
--

Happy Programming!!!
Qbasic 1.1, as basic as it is (pun intended), still lives!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. It's here - Issue 15 of the Basix Fanzine

2. BASIX Fanzine Issue 9 **NEW ISSUE** - basix09.txt (1/1)

3. THE BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 13 - basix13.zip (0/1)

4. THE BASIX FANZINE - ISSUE 11 - *NEW HTML FORMAT* - basix11.zip (0/1)

5. BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 10 - basix10.txt (0/1)

6. Issue 7 == Basix Fanzine (slight lateness haha) =)

7. Basix Fanzine - Issue 6

8. Basix Fanzine - Issue 14

9. Basix Fanzine Issue 17

10. BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 12 - basix12.zip (0/1)

11. **BASIX Fanzine soon**

12. The Basix Fanzine - Some points