Free Beta Visual Basic Dos Compiler (DOS, WIN95/NT,Linux)
Author Message
 Free Beta Visual Basic Dos Compiler (DOS, WIN95/NT,Linux)

Clearly Beta. No mention of restrictions on beta software. Intended to
be VB4 compatible. No docs. Use VB4 info I guess. No programming
environment. Use your own editor. Both runtime (interpretor) and
compiler modules. DOS version uses DOS4GW extender, availabale in same
directory. Appears to be a 32 bit, cross-platform implementation of
VBasic. I haven't tried it out yet because I just downloaded it this
evening. It can be ftp'd from softwork-3.isdn.mcs.net

I'm not going to have a chnace to play with this for a few days, so if
anyone downloads it and gives it a try please let me know what you
think.

Phillip M. Fries

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Beta Visual Basic Dos Compiler (DOS, WIN95/NT,Linux)

Quote:
> Clearly Beta. No mention of restrictions on beta software. Intended to
> be VB4 compatible. No docs. Use VB4 info I guess. No programming
> environment. Use your own editor. Both runtime (interpretor) and
> compiler modules. DOS version uses DOS4GW extender, availabale in same
> directory. Appears to be a 32 bit, cross-platform implementation of
> VBasic. I haven't tried it out yet because I just downloaded it this
> evening. It can be ftp'd from softwork-3.isdn.mcs.net

> I'm not going to have a chnace to play with this for a few days, so if
> anyone downloads it and gives it a try please let me know what you
> think.

This is the first message I have ever seen in this thread. It seems this
is a followup to something, please send me the whole thread if so, or give
me details.

Cheers :)

--
Peter Cooper

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A new free dos BASIC compiler in development

2. Free BASIC Compiler for DOS

3. FREE basic compiler (DOS): MoonRock

4. Dos basic-compilers with NT 4 NTFS-filesystem

5. dos-basic-prg to linux-basic-prg

6. visual basic compiler, for dos

7. visual basic compiler, for dos

8. VISUAL BASIC COMPILER,for dos