New to qBASIC for Macintosh - HELP!!
Author Message
 New to qBASIC for Macintosh - HELP!!

Yes, I just got qBASIC for my Macintosh SE computer (don't laugh!)

The only program I've managed to write - well, it's not really my
program, it's the introductory tutorial program "Cones" in the manual!

You see, I'm not so hot at mathematics (I'm fif{*filter*}) but I'm very eager
to lean all I can about programming - of course, I'm going to start
with BASIC.

Since I can't find any at the library, and I can't afford to buy one,
can anyone refer me to a good online tutorial book I might get some
advice out of??

Also, if you can tell me anything else about using this, don't hesitate
to do so.

Thank you very much!

        Matthew A MacDonald

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ac507/Profile.html
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ac507/HOMEPAGE.html

--
                                     \|/

---------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo---------------------------------

Mon, 08 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. WTB: Microsoft QBasic for Macintosh

2. Help with VBA for excel 4.0 for macintosh

3. NEW QBASIC GAME TO DOWNLOAD

4. PUBLICATION OF NEW ADVANCED QBASIC BOOK

5. New QBasic Page!

6. New QBasic WWW Site

7. IMPORTANT : New Advanced QBasic Book Release

8. New qbasic programming group!!!

9. Visit the new Qbasic site '.BASic'

10. New Qbasic version.

11. New qbasic version 2