Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles
Author Message
 Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

Software company seeks the services of an advanced VB programmer.  Must have
good experience with Crystal Reports, API, database design.  English Fluency a
must.  Must live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please send resumes to Jack Misraje at

Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

writes

Quote:
>Software company seeks the services of an advanced VB programmer.  Must have
>good experience with Crystal Reports, API, database design.  English Fluency a
>must.  Must live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please send resumes to Jack Misraje at

VB jobs seem to be everywhere and this is great in my opinion. People
complain there are 'no jobs out there' but there are, thousands! :)
Granted, not everyone can program VB.. or dont want to, ah, it's so hard
to imagine a perfect world. :)

Cheers,

          Manager of Nemesis NetIndex
        http://www.trenham.demon.co.uk/
    'The Quality Way To Find Quality Sites'

Thu, 13 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

2. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

3. VB Programmer needed in Los Angeles

4. VB Programmer needed in Los Angeles

5. Los Angeles, CA: SR.Visual Basic Programmer!

6. US-CA-Los Angeles-Programmer/Analyst

7. Consultant needed in Los Angeles

8. Need Developer in Los Angeles

9. Positon Announcement in Los Angeles