------>FREE DEMO<---------
Author Message
 ------>FREE DEMO<---------

Greetings!

This email is intended for persons that are interested in
electronic marketing and online business. Your email addresses was
selected because you were listed in the net abuse newsgroup as
someone who probably had their message deleted.  If you are interested
in learning how you can market online in a way that the {*filter*}-cops
can't stop you, read on. If you don't fall into this category please
excuse the intrusion and ignore this message.

Within my targeted group electronic marketers and online businesses, I am
especially looking for individuals that are interested in marketing using
email.  If you are in that group, you may be interested in a software
package I distribute called Email Works.  If you'd like more information and
a FREE DEMO simply call our offices at: 609-933-0644 or 212-953-5234

Don't reply to the email address from which this came for more information.

If you want to be placed on my remove list, reply to the address you
received this email from with the word remove in the subject line.

Thank you,
Lisa

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ------>FREE DEMO<---------

3. HELP >>>>>>WIN API <<<<<<<<<<

6. <<<<HELP- OLE container Control>>>>>>>>>

7. VB5<->RDO2<->ODBC<->ORACLE Procedure Problem

8. <<<Cneck Box>>>

9. <<<Gif Files>>>

10. <<<CD ROM>>>

11. <<<Win32Api.TXT>>>