Looking for QBasic code for specific program....
Author Message
 Looking for QBasic code for specific program....

alright some more about the programmer... his name is John E. Dell. He was
around way back in 1983 so it may be tough to find him.

all the help anyone can give me I would love.

Thank you
Joshua

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a specific TETRIS game in QBasic

2. Looking for Qbasic program to perform multivariate regression

3. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

4. How to sort a specific ColumnHeader of a ListView by program code

5. I am looking for code or program example...

6. Looking for code for a program like this....

7. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic

8. A more specific RDMS question for QBasic?

9. QBasic: Reading specific data from a text file?

10. QBASIC program --> VB program using API

11. Looking for specific activex plotting control

12. 2 Newbie Questions for Specific answes on masking edit boxes and the Neoplanet look