SENDING A BINARY FILE
Author Message
 SENDING A BINARY FILE

I know and i've made a program that controls the modem(too difficult!
:-)  and i have a question. can somehow send and recieve a file
(binary format )  you know just lke you send a file using ZMODEM or
any other protocol. I know that it's must be a tough one but what the
heck!!

Thanks,
Kontogeorgos Basilis
==================

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~great

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. send a binary file w/ filesystemobject?

2. Sending A binary file

3. send/recv binary file using winsock api

4. Sending binary files through webclasses

5. Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

6. Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

7. Can Mscomm send Binary file?

8. Help with sending binary file instead of text

9. Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

10. Sending and Receiving Binary files with winsock

11. Sending binary & text files over modem

12. Sending Binary files with a TCP/IP Communication