Locking a Grid Top Bottom Left Right.....
Author Message
 Locking a Grid Top Bottom Left Right.....

I tried aligning a grid vbaligntop but how can i get it to match the
window's side on a reside neatly, i've tried an onresize event and to
suntract the amounts i need from the toolbars and resizing the grid but...
doesnt look too pretty is there a better way?

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Locking a Grid Top Bottom Left Right.....

Are you using the form's ScaleHeight & ScaleWidth?

In other words,
    Grid1.Move 0, 0, Me.ScaleWidth, Me.ScaleHeight
or a similar routine called from the form's Resize event?

Quote:

>I tried aligning a grid vbaligntop but how can i get it to match the
>window's side on a reside neatly, i've tried an onresize event and to
>suntract the amounts i need from the toolbars and resizing the grid but...
>doesnt look too pretty is there a better way?

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Locking a Grid Top Bottom Left Right.....

2. placing the commandbutton's icon left, right, top or bottom

3. Grid Control - highlight bar left at bottom of grid

4. Convert cell left, top coordinates to form left, top

5. Form position question, lock to bottom right?

6. Grid columns numbered right to left

7. VB6 Grid reads Right to Left

8. how do I get a windows top, bottom, left, right?

9. How can I Align Tops, Bottoms, Left and Right of Multiple Fields in Crystal Report 7.0 ?

10. How can I move a textbox from left to right or top to bottom at runtime ?

11. How can I write text from bottom to top instead of left to right in a text field

12. Command button on the bottom left of a form