QB 4.5 Call Absolute Problem
Author Message
 QB 4.5 Call Absolute Problem

I'm having a problem running QuickBasic 4.5 (dated 09-28-88)

When I try to RUN a program that includes a CALL ABSOLUTE or CALL INTERRUPT
I get a "Subprogram not defined" error.  Is there a library I'm not loading
or something?  I'm starting QB with "QB" only.

Thanks in advance.

John DeRosia

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 4.5 Call Absolute Problem

To use CALL ABSOLUTE or CALL INTERRUPT in a QuickBasic 4.5 program, you must
start up QB using the command line variable /l.  In DOS this would look
something like this:
            c:\> qb /l
If you are running Windows 95 <shutter> and you are really lazy and don't
want to open up a DOS window every time you want to run QB with the /l
extention, then just make a batch file.  The batch file should look
something like this:

            qb /l
I hope this helps you out a little.

Quote:
>I'm having a problem running QuickBasic 4.5 (dated 09-28-88)

>When I try to RUN a program that includes a CALL ABSOLUTE or CALL INTERRUPT
>I get a "Subprogram not defined" error.  Is there a library I'm not loading
>or something?  I'm starting QB with "QB" only.

>Thanks in advance.

>John DeRosia

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. QB 4.5 and CALL ABSOLUTE

2. QB 4.5 Call Absolute Prob

3. Calling .asm from QB 4.5 and sending text-strings

4. CALL ABSOLETE() DOESN"T WORK IN QB 4.5

5. CALLING A QB 4.5 PROGRAM by phone?...

6. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

7. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

8. Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

9. Problem with QB 4.5 program

10. QB 4.5 Printing Problems on Novell LAN

11. QB 4.5 .QLB libraries problem

12. QB 3.0--> 4.5 problems