VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING
Author Message
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:
> IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
> SWEAR I WILL!

Visual Basic PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

~~>> IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
~~>> SWEAR I WILL!
~~>
~~>VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == ***OF COMPUTING
~~>
~~>Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

        I hope someone with more Internet knowledge than me will figure
out how to nail this {*filter*}, even though the chicken shit anonymized
his post

Paul

No Disclaimer needed - This is my own PPP account, and my
employer doesn't care what I think anyway !  :-)

The SEHVAC FAQ is at: http://www.*-*-*.com/
My humble personal pages are at: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pjm/

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:

> ~~>> IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
> ~~>> SWEAR I WILL!
> ~~>
> ~~>VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == ***OF COMPUTING
> ~~>
> ~~>Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

>         I hope someone with more Internet knowledge than me will figure
> out how to nail this {*filter*}, even though the chicken shit anonymized
> his post

> Paul

> No Disclaimer needed - This is my own PPP account, and my
> employer doesn't care what I think anyway !  :-)

> The SEHVAC FAQ is at: http://www.*-*-*.com/
> My humble personal pages are at: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pjm/

        Just reply back to him (privately), have him reply back to you
(privately)... and you're all set!

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:
>> IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
>> SWEAR I WILL!
>VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Stupid statement - it implies VB programmers are really in their right
being VB programmers, and that C and Pascal (and the other) programmers are
stupid, one braincelled, unintelligent creatures that despise VB
programmers. I mean, Ku Klux Klan members aren't _that_ smart...

--
Sex isn't the answer. Sex is the question. Yes! is the answer

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:

>>> IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
>>> SWEAR I WILL!
>>VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

 Considering how good the Confederacy and Nazi's made out, your
 not really insulting VB programmers.

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:
> VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

> Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

You FOOL!

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Please take this off nyc.food.  We don't like spam.

---------------------------

Quote:

> > VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

> > Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

> You FOOL!

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Lady's and Gentlemen a PRIME example of

 SSSSS  PPPPPPP       A      MM       MM
S       P      P     A A     M M     M M
 SSSSS  PPPPPPP     A   A    M  M   M  M
      S P          AAAAAAA   M   M M   M
 SSSSS  P         A       A  M    M    M

Quote:

--

.|\ |. |^\      | SCIENCE |          Zac L.            |
*|.\|  |_/ULES  | THEATER |                            |

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

--

.|\ |. |^\      | SCIENCE |          Zac L.            |
*|.\|  |_/ULES  | THEATER |                            |

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

--

.|\ |. |^\      | SCIENCE |          Zac L.            |
*|.\|  |_/ULES  | THEATER |                            |

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

Quote:

> > IF I SEE ONE MORE ANTI-VB POST, I WILL GO OUT AND HANG MYSELF!! I
> > SWEAR I WILL!

> VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

> Now all microserfs go and hang yourself real fast.

I give you the COMPLETE idiot award.

First you go under Future Programmer and say how great VB is and now you
say how much it sucks. A better career for you would be selling shoes..

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 25 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMERS == NIGGERS OF COMPUTING

2. Where is Visual BASIC in Computing History...

3. Visual Basic & Visual C++ Programmers required

4. Visual Basic & Visual C++ Programmers required

5. Orlando, FL - Full time / Contract Visual Basic / Visual C++ Programmer Needed

6. Visual Basic.NET Programmer's Guide?

7. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

8. DELPHI or VISUAL BASIC programmer wanted

9. Visual BASIC Programmer's

10. VISUAL BASIC programmer wanted in NYC

11. Chapter 13 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

12. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award