Can someone post a copy of LIBWIZ?
Author Message
 Can someone post a copy of LIBWIZ?

I was programming a MU* caller for DOS, and noticed all the neat library
functions in BASWIZ, though I need a program called LIBWIZ to make the library. I'd really appreciate it if someone could UUDecode it and mail it to me.

Thanks.

Anthony Cipolone

Wed, 03 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can someone post VB5.HLP?

2. Can someone tell me where to post to Sell Borland 4.02(which group)

3. Someone must know how to set the header on a POST request using INET

4. Someone must know how to set the header on a POST request using INET

5. Can someone please post the MS Crypto Api

6. Someone must know how to set the header on a POST request using INET

7. LIBWIZ program!!!

8. Preventing someone illegally copying software

9. How do I create a canned form?

10. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

11. 2nd post, Copy an MDB file!

12. Canned pages....