retriving code in gwbasic?
Author Message
 retriving code in gwbasic?

Is there a way to retrive code deleted by the 'new' command?

    bob

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 retriving code in gwbasic?
No
HK
Quote:

>Is there a way to retrive code deleted by the 'new' command?

>    bob

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 retriving code in gwbasic?

Quote:

>Is there a way to retrive code deleted by the 'new' command?

>    bob

Yes, I've seen a program that will do it somewhere on the web.  It had
to be run right afterwards, otherwise the code space will be
overwritten.  I can't remember where I saw it though.  You might try
WWW.FILELIBRARY.COM.

If you've turned off your computer or run some other program since
using NEW, though, your code is GONE.

jdm

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [2/2]

2. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [1/2]

3. Retriving exit code AND error output from a called program

4. controlling display of LISTed code lines for gwbasic programs

5. source code of GWBASIC

6. GWBASIC/QuickBasic source code archive

7. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

8. gwbasic codes please

9. GWBasic: printing CHR$ codes to laser printer?

10. DOES ANYONE HAVE GWBASIC SORCE CODE

11. new GWBASIC source code archive

12. Retriving Data from MS project