28. Where can I show off my stuff since you said not to post it here?
ANSWER
~~~~~~
     Well, you could submit it to the ABC package, The Fanzine,
SimTel, Coast-to-Coast, post it on your own Web Page, submit it for
the Code FAQ if it answers a common algorithmic problem or use
a binary newsgroup if it is a binary.
Or you could post it on my webpage (I have 11 Megs to waste!!)....

the capital letters....

Puter Wiz

http://www.*-*-*.com/
ICQ# 7740457
P.S.
If you have to E-Mail remove the capital letters

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

Could you tell me where to find:
ByWater BASIC
SBasic
UBasic
TSR-BASIC
Thanx,

Puter Wiz

http://members.xoom.com/VBStarr
ICQ# 7740457
P.S.
If you have to E-Mail remove the capital letters

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Word FAQ site - brief FAQ

2. FAQ NEEDED: I am looking for API faq

3. FAQ? What FAQ?

4. BIG FAQ to help you with...

5. Where is the FAQ ?

6. New Users - Look Here First FAQ 102998

7. New Users - Look Here First FAQ 102698

8. no more FAQ postings...

9. !! New Users - Look Here First FAQ 111098

10. !! New Users - Look Here First FAQ 110998

11. !! New Users - Look Here First FAQ 110698

12. MS-Access FAQ 082898