Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes
Author Message
 Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes

I have packed as much as I can into Issue 5 and so you should hopefully see
it soon, here first on the newsgroup. :^)

Anyway I am now posting requesting for code, article, stories and tips for
Issue 6+7.. In Fanzine 5 onwards there will be a section that is just full
of tips and if you can add to this then please do! Send in all of your tips
for QBasic, powerbasic, ASIC (any BASIC really) but please tell me what
type of BASIC the tips are for.

I always want new articles and last issue I got a series of 3d articles
to publish, so I'm happy with that. :)

If you want to advertise your *own* library for free then mail me and tell me
about it and I'll want a description of the library in 10 lines or under to
put in the fanzine.

Cheers :)
--
Peter Cooper

Mon, 21 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes

Quote:

> I have packed as much as I can into Issue 5 and so you should hopefully see
> it soon, here first on the newsgroup. :^)

> Anyway I am now posting requesting for code, article, stories and tips for
> Issue 6+7.. In Fanzine 5 onwards there will be a section that is just full
> of tips and if you can add to this then please do! Send in all of your tips
> for QBasic, PowerBasic, ASIC (any BASIC really) but please tell me what
> type of BASIC the tips are for.

You are welcome to use any of the code I post in any of the newsgroups which
have my name as the author.

--Dave

Mon, 21 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes

Quote:
> You are welcome to use any of the code I post in any of the newsgroups which
> have my name as the author.

Thats nice of you, thank you very much! :)

Cheers :)

--
Peter Cooper

Wed, 23 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BASIX Fanzine Issue 9 **NEW ISSUE** - basix09.txt (1/1)

2. basic fanzine issue 1?

3. The Fanzine- A VERY important issue

4. It's here - Issue 15 of the Basix Fanzine

5. Basix Fanzine - Issue 15

6. !! ISSUE 1 OF THE BASIC FANZINE !!

7. The BASIC Fanzine Web page has issue 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ** Fanzine Issue 4 eventually **

9. THE BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 13 - basix13.zip (0/1)

10. THE BASIX FANZINE - ISSUE 11 - *NEW HTML FORMAT* - basix11.zip (0/1)

11. BASIX FANZINE, ISSUE 10 - basix10.txt (0/1)

12. <<FANZINE : Issue 8 Request>>