Assembly help
Author Message
 Assembly help

Hi.

My problem is that I have an asm source (<file>.asm) for a function to be
used
within QB 4.5, but I don't have an assembly compiler to make a .obj file an
then
load it into a library. How can I make it?
I've heard that with DEBUG I can do something, but I don't kwon how.

Please help!!

P.S. Take a look at WETSPOT, my new game. It's located at
http://www.*-*-*.com/      in the "files" sub.

Thanks a lot.
                                                Angelo Mottola
                                                ____________

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly help

Debug is a very limited "assembly compiler". Unless the asm file is super
simple you won't be able to compile it to a obj file using Debug.

Try the shareware compilers available at Simtelnet. They have more features
so they might be able to compile the asm file you have.

--
Mark K. Kim

http://members.aol.com/vindaci/
http://members.aol.com/markkkim/

Hi.

My problem is that I have an asm source (<file>.asm) for a function to be
used
within QB 4.5, but I don't have an assembly compiler to make a .obj file an
then
load it into a library. How can I make it?
I've heard that with DEBUG I can do something, but I don't kwon how.

Please help!!

P.S. Take a look at WETSPOT, my new game. It's located at
http://www.qbasic.com      in the "files" sub.

Thanks a lot.
                                                Angelo Mottola
                                                ____________

----------

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly help

Quote:

>..I've heard that with DEBUG I can do something,
>but I don't kwon how..

The .asm file may or not be in DEBUG format.
If it's small post it.
If larger, e-mail me for some info.

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Assembly help: VGA

2. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

3. .net Assembly cannot be found can you help?

4. i need the tutorial which can help me sigging assemblies with examble

5. HELP NEEDED: Assembly and BASIC

6. Is it possible to combine multiple assemblies into one assembly library?

7. Use .NET assemblies in VBA

8. cabinet assembly

9. Problem Referencing dotnet assembly from VBA

10. Does Word do Document Assembly?

11. Creating Assembly Document using UserForm

12. What is an Assembly file?