basic graphix programming:e-mail list
Author Message
 basic graphix programming:e-mail list

Hello basic and  graphics programmers,

In one attempt to enhance basic I have setup
a mailling list about basic graphix programming.

Graphics seems to be one of the major
interests of basic programmers, yet they
are far behind the c community in the
implementation of basic technigues etc..

I have set up an e-mail list which will try
to bring together all kinds of graphics
programmers, with high level tutors: not
only people that can give you simple
answers about advanced problems,
but who can guide you through
a whole process of for instance making
a fast bmp loader/saver which uses
dubble buffering(of course), or using
animated gifs in basic, understanding
compression and 3d techniques, etc, etc...

Tutoring is maybe the best technique for
learning beyond a certain point.
If you are looking for a tutor, or think you
really want to help people make programs
like you yourself make(ie are not afraid for
the competition) you can subscribe to it by:

go to www.coollist.com and
subscribe yourself to _basic

or by sending e-mail to:

in the subjectindex....(in which case I
will subscribe you),

Rick
[After the first days already 9 subscibers..]

Wed, 06 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. basic graphix programming:e-mail list

2. Program Testers Mailing List.

3. Having vb program create new distribution list in Outlook to send mail to

4. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

5. New mailing list for Business BASIC users

6. Mailing list for Basic

7. New GFA-Basic mailing-list!!

8. BASIC mailing list

9. Future BASIC -- FTP, Mailing list?

10. New Visual Basic Mailing List!!!

11. ANNOUNCE: Mail List to discuss patterns in Visual Basic

12. Is there a Visual Basic Mailing List?