Basic Compiler
Author Message
 Basic Compiler

I'm looking for a good Windows basic compiler. Any recommendations?
Shareware preffered

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic Compiler

Quote:

>I'm looking for a good Windows basic compiler. Any recommendations?
>Shareware preffered

Sean, there is Liberty Basic that is like Visual Basic (a nice way to see
if you like that sort of thing.) There is also BasicBasic for Windows.
You can use many DOS-based compilers through a Window. Do you need the
multitasking or do you want to develop a Windows program?

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic Compiler

: Sean, there is Liberty Basic that is like Visual Basic (a nice way to see

Liberty BASIC can be found at ftp.std.com/consultants/liberty.basic and
at our website (see below).  You can also call our BBS (508-626-2158 or
telnet 199.173.177.72).

Carl

author of Liberty BASIC,  "EASY Windows and OS/2 programming!"
http://world.std.com/~carlg/basic.html

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic Compiler

Quote:

> >I'm looking for a good Windows basic compiler. Any recommendations?
> >Shareware preffered

> Sean, there is Liberty Basic that is like Visual Basic (a nice way to see
> if you like that sort of thing.) There is also BasicBasic for Windows.
> You can use many DOS-based compilers through a Window. Do you need the
> multitasking or do you want to develop a Windows program?

 Check out XBasic.  XBasic is a fast 32-bit BASIC program development environment
 with built-in editor, compiler - yes compiler, de{*filter*}, and GuiDesigner.
 I have been running all three implementations - Windows95/WindowsNT, SCO UNIX,
 and Linux UNIX - for nearly two years.  XBasic is by far the most powerful
 BASIC you'll find - so powerful that the whole of XBasic is written in XBasic!
 You can check out XBasic at "www.xbasic.com" or "www.basmark.com" or call
 Basmark Corporation in Cleveland Ohio for more info at 216-871-8855, or

 Happy Programming!

 Max Reason

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic Compiler

: I'm looking for a good Windows basic compiler. Any recommendations?
: Shareware preffered

ditto!  got liberty basic, but can't afford to register it (do you even
get a compiler in the registered version?)

--
+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+

+-------------------------------+-------------------------------+
|           http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home               |
| * It's Non-Toxic!  That means you can eat it!!                |
| * WWW really stands for World Wide Wait!!!                    |
| * Everything is dangerous if you are stupid!!!                |
| * "Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes..."            |
| * http://www.abc.se/~jp/articles/humor/drive.txt              |
| * "The Internet, of course, is more than just a place to find |
|    pictures of people having sex with dogs."                  |
|                                 -- Time magazine, 3 July 1995 |

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Basic Compiler

: ditto!  got liberty basic, but can't afford to register it (do you even
: get a compiler in the registered version?)

The registered version of Liberty BASIC comes with a runtime engine so you
can create standalone applications.  It doesn't come with a real EXE
compiler though.

Carl

author of Liberty BASIC,  "EASY Windows and OS/2 programming!"
http://world.std.com/~carlg/basic.html

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

2. BASIC compiler written in BASIC yet?

3. BASIC COMPILER : BYWATER BASIC

4. Help finding basic compiler for Pocket PC

5. The Basic compiler is unable to recover...

6. visual basic compiler

7. 8051 Basic Compiler - XBasic

8. Q-basic compiler

9. Searching the right BASIC/compiler pse

10. BASM286 Basic Compiler

11. basic compiler here

12. Where can I get a basic compiler in Windows