MS QBasic PDS
Author Message
 MS QBasic PDS

look for it at a warez site. hmm... is that OK? that's all I can think of

Quote:
> I had a disk crash and lost my old MS Basic professional development
> system. (Yes, I know about backing up...is my face red?!) SInce this
> is no longer supported by Micro Soft and since I expect I am not the
> only one to "misplace" it, I was wondering what others do in this
> situation. Any help on where I might be able to find a copy would be
> greatly appreciated. TIA.

> +-----------------+------------+---------------------------------------+

> |                 |            | HomePage: www.netusa1.net/~flouden    |
> +-----------------+------------+---------------------------------------+

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MS QBasic PDS

Quote:

> I had a disk crash and lost my old MS Basic professional development
> system. (Yes, I know about backing up...is my face red?!) SInce this
> is no longer supported by Micro Soft and since I expect I am not the
> only one to "misplace" it, I was wondering what others do in this
> situation. Any help on where I might be able to find a copy would be
> greatly appreciated. TIA.

We sell it, but it's expensive. If all you need is a particular diskette
(or set), we can provide you a copy upon proof of ownership. A fax of
the cover page of the first manual (with version number) is sufficient.
You pay our standard labor cost of $75/hour to make the diskettes or
email the ZIPs.
--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting

http://www.wdn.com/ems

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: QBasic PDS 7.1

2. QBasic/VBDOS/PDS ShrWr CD-ROM

3. PDS (Qbasic 7.1) and com3: & com4:

4. QBasic PDS to C translator

5. History of QuickBasic, QBasic, PDS, VB and VB DOS

6. History of QuickBasic, PDS, QBasic and Visual Basic

7. QBasic 7.1 (QBX/PDS) PROISAM librarys needed

8. Qbasic 4.5 vs 7.1 PDS

9. ISAM-files (VBDOS, PDS-QBasic) with VBWIN

10. are there any MS provided Task and Assignment PDS

11. MS PDS 7.1 and ProBas 5.6

12. MS PDS 7.1 Configuration Problem