ASM AND DLL'S
Author Message
 ASM AND DLL'S

Over the years, I have written ASM language routines which I
incorperated into QLB's for use with QB45, PDS etc, and I now want to
use them from VB4. Can anyone tell me how I can get these routines into
a DLL without resorting to C++ or Delphi, but just using structures
created by MASM.

Regards, Nick

Thu, 04 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ASM AND DLL'S

Quote:

>Over the years, I have written ASM language routines which I
>incorperated into QLB's for use with QB45, PDS etc, and I now want to
>use them from VB4. Can anyone tell me how I can get these routines into
>a DLL without resorting to C++ or Delphi, but just using structures
>created by MASM.

MASM6.1 has all the necessary items, LibMain, Wep and some
examples in the /SAMPLES/WINDLL directory.  If you have an earlier
version, that doesn't have these, let me know and I'll try to help...although,
I'm not sure if they'll produce the new PE file format?

JE McTaggart

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A votre 'SOS ASM', monsieur !..

2. Time() returning hh:mm:ss tt and not HH:mm:ss

3. VB4's SS Option Button

4. ss Problem's

5. ` Please, needed help with ASM registers '

6. Return as String from ASM-DLL to VB

7. ASM - DLL - ESCkey - Help

8. What's the differance between a ActiveX.dll and regular dll's

9. Taking apart DLL's/Smaller DLL's

10. DLL's Calling DLL's for ADO Connection

11. I'm chasing a VB control or DLL to access the asm IN and OUT functions?

12. error 'can't find *.dll'