Help me Power Basic 3.2
Author Message
 Help me Power Basic 3.2

I need your help, my copy of power basic has been infected by virus
and then are damanged.

I need anyone post powerbasic 3.2 or send to my e-mail.

P.D.: Excuse my english but my i have a school level.

Thanks.

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me Power Basic 3.2

Quote:
>I need your help, my copy of power basic has been infected by virus
>and then are damanged.

>I need anyone post PowerBasic 3.2 or send to my e-mail.

Hm... And the previous posting of you which showed up in my newsreader is:

---
I need the Power Basic compiler to compile some
specific source code. I live in spain, here they don't sell
the product. If someone here has the compiler or knows of a place
where to get it, please send a short email to

---

That virus must be a real gem - it can even infect non-existing disks!

Marc van den Dikkenberg
-----------------------------o---------------------
http://145.89.78.151/~excel  | Programming Archives
http://www.xs4all.nl/~excel  | antU, Humour, Sci-Fi

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Power BASIC 3.2, Worth it?

2. Power Basic 3.2

3. WTB: Power Basic 3.2 for DOS used

4. WTB: Power Basic 3.2 for DOS

5. WTB: Used Power Basic 3.2 for DOS

6. Looking for Power Basic 3.2

7. Power Basic 3.2 wanted

8. Which basic is with MSDOS 3.2

9. Anyone interested in GW-Basic 3.2????

10. I need help with PowerBasic 3.2

11. Help with MAPI / Mail 3.2 SDK

12. power basic HELP - pb.txt [1/1]