ISAM for Basic Language
Author Message
 ISAM for Basic Language

Hi ! I'm searching for an update (or a full version) of the ISAM module
developped by Dave Westfall.

Available on the net, I've found a limited demo version at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

As the Compuserve address given in the doc seems to be outdated, can any
one give an advice how and where I could find either Dave or his full module

Thanks

Yves

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:22:34 GMT
 ISAM for Basic Language

Quote:
> As the Compuserve address given in the doc seems to be outdated, can
> any one give an advice how and where I could find either Dave or his
> full module

No, but
http://www.pervasive.com/support/knowledge/files/odbctt-98032501.html
list several alternatives. And I havent checked out
ftp://ftp.netcava.net/All_files/DOSProgr/isam.zip

--
Viele Grsse, best regards,

*Klaus Meinhard*
073657 East 530752 North
Author of the 4XBTM batch collection at
http://home.t-online.de/home/K_Meinhard/

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:31:30 GMT

1. Database or Language Error ? (3228, Paradox ISAM)

2. BASIC ISAM to Visual Basic

3. Does visual basic use basic language?

4. BETTER BASIC - old Basic Language Compiler

5. ISAM: Reserved error 1070 (ISAM)

6. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

7. Need help for ISAM databases in Visual Basic for Dos

8. Connecting to Basic PDS 7.1 isam database with Vb4 pro

9. How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

10. dBase IV ISAM Problems in Visual Basic

11. How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

12. ISAM database management for visual basic