Hello, i am new at programming..
Author Message
 Hello, i am new at programming..

If you are new to programming and would like to get started in the field,
may I suggest you take a look at my Web Site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~basic/

The Beginners Basic Homepage is a web site which provide's resource's for
newbies starting out in the world of programming.  The web site is not
totally intended for new programmers, you will also find some useful
technical articles, source code etc on the web site.

The key area to the web site is based around tutorials for teaching
Microsoft's QBasic/QuickBasic.  You can also download The Beginners Basic
Helpfile which is a windows helpfile that contains all of the tutorials
online.

The Beginners Basic Homepage is totally commerical free for your
enjoyment.Now in it's 3rd year.....

Kind Regards

Steven Salmon

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~basic/

Quote:
>Can anyone please send me or help me fiund a learners book for BASIC? it
would
>be greatly appreciated.....
>Please e-mail me.

> /__ (    \___/   )__\    nyah nyah!!
>         \___U __/

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Msg Box help again PLEASE I am new to programming

2. render Hello.xml + Hello.xsl into PrintDocument ?

3. Hello, new person here

4. Hello, i'm new

5. Hello to all, I'm new in this group

6. Hello World Program

7. Hello,Who have IPDK for international program?

8. Hello,Who have IPDK for international program?

9. Failed to run Hello Pocket World program w/PC 2002 SDK

10. Hello! I Am New To The Comp. Hierarchies

11. ADSI and VB HELP I am NEW

12. I am new in VBScript