Awk-Script for Text Analysis
Author Message
 Awk-Script for Text Analysis

Hi Folks,

Is there any perl or awk-script to scan html-file and make various
statistical analysis including the option of transforming text

Thanks in advance for info

Thomas

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 02:59:34 GMT
 Awk-Script for Text Analysis

Hi Folks,

Is there any perl or awk-script to scan html-file and make
various
statistical analysis including the option of transforming
text

Thanks in advance for info

Thomas

I would pose your question, in several different ways, at
www.dejanews.com and see what comes up.

Joe Gwozdecki

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 04:27:11 GMT
 Awk-Script for Text Analysis

Quote:

> Hi Folks,

> Is there any perl or awk-script to scan html-file and make various
> statistical analysis including the option of transforming text

> Thanks in advance for info

> Thomas

Yes.

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:04:58 GMT
 Awk-Script for Text Analysis

Quote:

>> Hi Folks,

>> Is there any perl or awk-script to scan html-file and make various
>> statistical analysis including the option of transforming text

>> Thanks in advance for info

>> Thomas

>Yes.

I was tempted to say that.  :-)

Chuck Demas

--
  Eat Healthy        |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,

  Die Anyway         |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:54:32 GMT
 Awk-Script for Text Analysis

Quote:

>>Yes.
> I was tempted to say that.  :-)

Damn, my first thought, when I saw the post...
;)

--
Michael Heiming

inconvenience, but I get tons of SPAM

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:10:00 GMT

1. awk script to modify text file.

2. Creating an awk script to extract other scripts from a file

3. Access to Script Name Within Awk Script

4. text file and text box script

5. Announcement: Unix Shell Script Analysis and Visualization tool

6. Test Coverage Analysis for Python scripts

7. Text parsing / Lexical analysis in TCL?

8. Replacing a string from an input file within awk script

9. awk script not working on SUN Solaris

10. AWK-Script to set a shell variable (Win32) ?

11. Help optimising AWK script

12. Passing command line variables to AWK in shell script