TAWK versus other win32 bit implementations
Author Message
 TAWK versus other win32 bit implementations

Does anyone know of (recent) "objective" comparisons of TAWK, GAWK
3.03 and any other 32 bit AWKs? Are there any useful overviews of
differences in functionality or of limitations (record length, number
of elements in arrays etc.).

A great thanks in advance for any response,

Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TAWK versus other win32 bit implementations

Quote:

> Does anyone know of (recent) "objective" comparisons of TAWK, GAWK
> 3.03 and any other 32 bit AWKs? Are there any useful overviews of
> differences in functionality or of limitations (record length, number
> of elements in arrays etc.).

> A great thanks in advance for any response,

Look through Dr.Dobb's Journal of May,1997, article "Examining the TAWK
compiler", p.60. But the article says about TAWK's features only.

# When I find my code in tons of trouble,# Anton D. Onopko, e-mail: #

# Speaking words of wisdom:              # Note: remove nospam if   #
# Write in C.                            # you mail to me           #

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. jacal versus others?

2. Implementation of ABSTRIPS or others?

3. ANNOUNCE: New MySQL extension (a little bit different to the others)

4. Bit versus std_(u)logic

5. Looking for win32 awk implementation- place to download?!

6. blevel implementation for win32

7. Win32 FORTH implementation recommendation needed

8. Any DLL implementation of REXX for Win32?

9. Good Free Implementation of Scheme for Win32?

10. Schematics Versus Ruby Glyph (was Verilog versus VHDL)

11. Best 32-bit Smalltalk (win32) ?

12. Bit Sequence Implementation of Sets?