Author Message
 Mail

Quote:

> Hi,
>  I am using if statement.
>   awk '
>    { if ($2 > 10)
>     { print } }' db.out

>  When I am using print command I want to use mail command.
> How can I use the mail or mailx command.
> Thanks

why not pipe it to mailx?

for example

--
Kevin Miles

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail

   >Hi,
   >I am using if statement.
   >awk '
   >{ if ($2 > 10)
   >{ print } }' db.out
   >When I am using print command I want to use mail command.
   >How can I use the mail or mailx command.

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

2. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

3. Changing E-Mail Subject Line in Mail/Fax Templates

4. Mail Templates - Attachment to e-mail

5. Returned mail: GoSite mail configuration error

6. send mail using SMTP Send Message when mail server is unknown

7. UNINETT Mail Network -- failed mail

8. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

9. Looking for Mail file parser for netscape mail

10. Difference between @mail() and mail() ??

11. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

12. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org