looking for windows NT/2000 binary for gawk 3.1.1 (or better)
Author Message
 looking for windows NT/2000 binary for gawk 3.1.1 (or better)

Subject says it all.  Can anyone point me in the direction of such an
object (or even send it to me :-).  All I have been able to find on
the net is 3.1.0.

I regret that I have currently none of the facilities I would need to
build my own.

Many thanks,

Sean Matthews
--
Dr. Sean Matthews,
Financial Markets, IBM Unternehmensberatung GmbH

Sun, 08 May 2005 21:29:08 GMT
 looking for windows NT/2000 binary for gawk 3.1.1 (or better)

Quote:
> Subject says it all.  Can anyone point me in the direction of such an
> object (or even send it to me :-).  All I have been able to find on
> the net is 3.1.0.

> I regret that I have currently none of the facilities I would need to
> build my own.

> Many thanks,

> Sean Matthews

Go to http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/getting.html choose a suitable local
mirror site and download the version supplied there as
v2gnu/gwk311b.zip.  It runs quite happily in DOS boxes under Windows
NT/2K IME.

HTH
--
Peter S Tillier  peter{dot}tillier<at>btinternet[dot]com
To email me direct please use the above address

Sun, 08 May 2005 22:19:53 GMT

1. DJGPP gawk and Windows 2000

2. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

3. Hard links on Windows NT 4 and Windows 2000

4. Registry Look Ups in NT/2000

5. ``Is Worse (Still) Better?'': looking for info on OOPSLA 2000 panel with Gabriel

6. Looking for NT awk/gawk

7. was Re: 4.01Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

8. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

9. Saving file to Windows NT 2000 volume

10. Question Windows NT / 2000 / ME & Clarion

11. Windows 2000/NT and batch files

12. Clipper Processor hogging on Windows NT and 2000