Seeking an AWK Homepage webmaster
Author Message
 Seeking an AWK Homepage webmaster

I am looking for a volunteer webmaster to set up a "home page" for the
awk language.  I have some initial ideas, and a domain already registered,
but completely lack the time to actually do anything about it.

So, I'm looking for someone who is willing and able to set up a web site,
*maintain it* for the long term, and work with me.  I expect that once
it's in place, it'd be a rather low overhead actitivity for the long term.

If you're interested, please drop me a note.

If there are multiple respondants, perhaps a committee can be formed
to divide up the labor.

Thanks,

Arnold
--

P.O. Box 354            Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381    Fax: +1 928 569 9018
Nof Ayalon              Cell Phone: +972 51  297-545

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:08:25 GMT

1. Awk newbie seeking assistance

2. Seeking equivalent if EOF in awk

3. anidup.awk - seeking alternatives

4. fast-loading lisp sought to replace awk and zsh

5. fast-loading lisp sought to replace awk and zsh

6. Best WebMaster Tools to Succeed On the Internet 9792 [1/2]

7. ANN: New image set released (For Webmasters and Software Developers)

8. Linbot 1.0: Site Management Tool for Webmasters

9. Linbot 1.0b8 site management tool for webmasters

10. Linbot 1.0b1, the professional site management tool for webmasters

11. Superscape 3D Webmaster, VRT