GNU FTP Site?
Author Message
 GNU FTP Site?

Hi,

        Can somebody email to me or respond to this post the GNU FTP site?  I
just need to get the latest version of gawk, gzip, etc.

        Thanks.

Albert

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GNU FTP Site?

  >> Can somebody email to me or respond to this post the GNU FTP site?  I
  >> just need to get the latest version of gawk, gzip, etc.

  ks> ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu

I think the new, official site address is:

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/

For the moment this simply goes back to prep, but that may not always be
the case.

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FTP site for GNU RCS

2. FTP site for GNU ST wanted

3. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

4. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

5. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

6. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

7. Sites with GNU Smalltalk???

8. can someone please recommend a ftp site for j

9. Ftp site for J source code

10. Share/Guide/FTP sites?

11. FTP sites for free APL's for macintosh

12. FW: Visual J freeware ftp site