TCP/IP Internetworking - want a copy?
Author Message
 TCP/IP Internetworking - want a copy?

The Free Software Foundation is considering printing Juergen Kahrs'
"TCP/IP Internetworking with gawk", either as a separate book or
in one volume with the Gawk manual.  We are trying to figure out
how much interest there might be in the book.

The doc is about 90 pages; it is included with the most recent GNU awk
distribution. We would probably have to sell it for about $20.
Alternatively,
we could add this to the Gawk manual and sell the two books together
as
one volume, probably for about $40.

If you are definitely interested in one of these alternatives, then
send

- "I'm interested in the TCP/IP Interworking book for $20."

- "I'm interested in a combined GAWK / TCP/IP Internetworking book for
$40."

We may use this to put together a mailing list and send you one email
later
on when the book may or may not be available.

Note:  We still have some copies of our current printed edition of the
Gawk
manual (Jan. 1998) available for $25.00 - see
http://www.*-*-*.com/

- Brian Youmans, Free Software Foundation

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:21:12 GMT
 TCP/IP Internetworking - want a copy?

Quote:

> If you are definitely interested in one of these alternatives, then
> send

> - "I'm interested in the TCP/IP Interworking book for $20."

> - "I'm interested in a combined GAWK / TCP/IP Internetworking book for
> $40."

I will buy one or the other.  Probably the combined one for $40.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:46:50 GMT

1. TCP/IP for System 3 DOS wanted

2. Wanted: TCP/IP in ADA (code & advice)

3. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??

4. How do I use dial up (PPP) TCP/IP port on a machine which also has TCP/IP LAN

5. TCP/IP for Smalltalk V

6. Interface Woes...Emulator/TCP/IP or GDDM?

7. TCP/IP AbtSocket connection problems

8. TCP/IP Under MVS: Assembler Interface

9. US - SE FL-***SMALLTALK/C++PROGRAMMER (DB2,MVS/TSO,AIX,TCP/IP)***-CONTRACT

10. TCP/IP, TN3270 & APL/370

11. APL communications via TCP/IP or DDE

12. VW 2.5 - TCP/IP on MS Windows