looking for win95 implementation of nawk
Author Message
 looking for win95 implementation of nawk

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is a version of nawk out there that runs under a
Windows95 dos prompt. I need the atan2() function and I think it is only
available under nawk.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
    Jim

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for win95 implementation of nawk

Quote:
>Hello all,

>I am wondering if there is a version of nawk out there that runs under a
>Windows95 dos prompt. I need the atan2() function and I think it is only
>available under nawk.

>Any pointers?

My version of gawk has the atan2(y,x) function.

From the Gawk man page:

|  Numeric Functions
|     AWK has the following pre-defined arithmetic functions:
|
|     atan2(y, x) returns the arctangent of y/x in radians.

Check the FAQ for where to get gawk.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. port nawk to DOS or Win95

2. help for new user looking to use awk nawk or mawk

3. Delay Loop Implementation Under WIN95???

4. Delay Loop Implementation Under WIN95???

5. Affordable Common Lisp implementations on Win95/98/NT?

6. Any reasonable /free implementations of LISP for Win95?

7. Looking for implementation info on Composite Model-View-Controller architecture

8. Looking for Interface Inheritance Implementation

9. Looking for win32 awk implementation- place to download?!

10. Looking for VSE/GS HTTP implementation

11. Looking for a smalltalk implementation of c4.5 and ID5R

12. looking for a language or an implementation