THANKS: Help passing command line parameters to awk script
Author Message
 THANKS: Help passing command line parameters to awk script

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. By looking at the examples
given I was able to get the command line arguments into the script.

Thanks again,
Steve Eslinger

Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help passing command line parameters to awk scripts

2. Passing command line variables to AWK in shell script

3. Awk Command-line Variables - Thanks!

4. Passing parameters via command line

5. Passing parameters via command line

6. Command line passed parameters?!

7. how can one pass command-line parameters to debugger pdb

8. pass regexp to awk on command line

9. Command line options in awk scripts?

10. Help passing parameter in -postcommand line

11. Help pass parameters to commands binded to button

12. help: command line parameters?