Pb with Gawk on NT
Author Message
 Pb with Gawk on NT

Hello !!!!

I have a problem with the version of gawk on NT.

In fact, I have a shell that uses awk on solaris, and it works.
(I want only change characters at position 200 in all the line in a
file)

And i try to use my shell on NT with gawk but i have the problem :
gawk : Handle error

I don't understand.Can you help me!

It's perhaps the gawk.exe who doesn't work on NT.......

Thanks

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pb with Gawk on NT

Quote:

> And i try to use my shell on NT with gawk but i have the problem :
> gawk : Handle error

What version and compile type of gawk.exe are you using?  Ie, gawk-3.0.3
djgpp, or gawk-3.0.4 vcWin32, or...? Also, its good to post an extremely
short code snippet the reproduces the problem (under 5 lines is always
good) so that others can try the same command...

-te

--
Troy Engel
CME, ABT Corporation

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for windows NT/2000 binary for gawk 3.1.1 (or better)

2. NT gawk question

3. Looking for NT awk/gawk

4. gawk 3.0.3 nt pipe bug?

5. GAWK 2.15.6 for Windows NT/95, DOS32

6. gawk for 95/NT

7. PB/DLL's and Windows NT

8. Pb with validate option on NT

9. Pb with exec under NT

10. Alt-Gr pb with Win41b3 under NT

11. Gawk for win32 slower than Gawk for Dos_32?

12. Gawk bug, gawk won't nawk.